Monday 16 May 2011

Cerita Tig3 Sekawan

Hii ToothFairiers(!)
How's your day? I hope it's as good as mine :)
Today is holiday, huh? Yeah! I love holiday. You too? wow! Give me five :D
Talking about holiday, this is the busiest holiday of mine in this month.
I have to go to the temple in the morning. We celebrated Waisak there.
Then I went to have my lunch with my 3sekawan :D Saksang was the best choice for lunch.
After having lunch, we went to drink coconut. The day was so hot that we needed to refresh our throat with fresh drink such as coconut. We took some pictures there. Here, ENJOY!

I'm sorry Mr.Yogo. But you looks totally Melambai. That's why I think I shoud post it. LOLs!


  They look so Yumms , huuh?



Prayogo LiuPutra :D


Because I posted his Melambai photo, Prayogo threatens that he won't take us to drink coconut anymore! He did threaten! How unmanly he is :D  *I'm sorry, Puii*



After drinking coconut, Here we are! at Vitta's house, spending our whole day together. We just had our dinner together. Bdw, I'm totally in love with Nasi Goreng Ikan Asin (Nasgor Cabe Rawit Jln. Thambrin) It's our dinner. I can't even describe how delicious the Nasgor was.. So, you you & you should taste it :D
Ah! It's already 22:25. I think I should go back to my own Home sweet home. See ya! Thanks for hearing me shared about my 16th May.









-Bye-
Sunny







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f