Thursday 19 May 2011

Don't Rain on My Parade

...unless I have a really stylish umbrella!

One thing I kind of love about NYC is that when it rains everyone seems to break out the black umbrella it's like part of some kind of New Yorker uniform. Then suddenly in the sea of black you'll catch a glimpse of someone's brightly colored, patterned umbrella and it instantly makes me smile.

It's been raining for days in New England with no end in sight and it got me thinking about how stylish an umbrella actually could be. Rain kind of sucks but I think a cheerful, fun print could make it a little bearable?





bright red polka dots from Target


vibrant, lime greem trimmed bubble umbrella from Totes


keep it classy with Burberry at Nordstrom


Tory Burch's pretty blue flowers

Is it raining where you are?
Do you sport the sleek black umbrella or go for a pop of color?

And if you happen to have a little tyke in your life, please get them one of these! so cute!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f