Saturday 14 May 2011

L . I . F. E

Alohaaaa, ToothFairiers :)

This a real story about 'Life'. I share it to you with a faith in my heart that you'll cherish your life more after reading this post. This post is a bout the lesson I got when I was on my way back to home.

That day, there were becak mesin & becak dayung waiting for occupants in a row at my school. Becak dayung were in the first row. All of them looked excited by seeing so many students need their services. But when students walked pass them and prefer to ride becak mesin, becak dayung one by one left my school with no occupants in them. They looked angry, disappointed and insulted. After being treated like that, they never come to my school anymore.
But, There's only one becak dayung stayed. He didn't move at all no matter how many students walked passed him. Seeing the unfair treatment hurt my conscience so much. So my sister and I decided to ride the last becak dayung. He looked relieved when we walk toward his pedicab. Since the day, my sister and I always go home by his pedicab. He comes to my school just to pick my sister and I up. Until now, I still ride his pedicab home.

*****

Do you know, Humans may not and can not choose to be born as what they want. It's not under their control. So, please don't treat them so bad. Because life is like a spinning wheel. Sometimes you're on its top. Sometimes you're on its opposite. Life is not about poor-rich, ugly-beautiful or idiot-smart. How you serve your own life is the point.! Value and respect to others when you're on its top. So, people will respect you back when you're on its opposite.
Learn a lesson from a pedicab driver! Stand one's ground when life treats you so hard. It teaches you to become stronger than before.


"Don't ever give up. Because even storm will stop blowing.!"




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f