Sunday 15 May 2011

a Letter to Zico Prastriyo

  Hii ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ..
I've told you *my last post* that I have to write a love letter for my assignment, haven't I?
Zicooooo asks me to post  its content! He knows I wrote about him :p
So, Here it is, baby!


   My dearest, Zico.

This letter comes to you to tell you how much I miss you. I can't stand thinking of you for every single seconds in my life. I'm afraid I will drive myself crazy if I do not follow my desire to write my longing down in this letter, the only way I can send you my love and best regards.

At the first, I did refuse to admit myself missing you more each day. But now, it is a different story, dear. Because you're the first thing that come to my mind when I wake up in the morning. You are the only reason behind my every smiles. 
You caused me love dreaming about our togetherness than facing my empty reality without you. Loving you and missing you are my pleasure, not my duty at all of having Long Distance Relation with you that I'll take every risk and effort just to be with you.
Because you're the one and the only one that mean the whole world to me.

I know it's not easy for you, as it is not for me, to be separated by miles of emptiness for so long that caused our expressions of love must come into a form of letter like this. But, I won't let the distance takes you away from me. Distance is nothing if it's compared to my love for you, dear. So, no matter how long the distance between us, once I decided to give my heart to you, I'll try to prove it with all my best. This is the purest promise of mine that you may keep with all the faith in your heart. 
You have my words, dear. You always have..




Forever Yours,      
    Sanny      





      

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f