Thursday 3 March 2011

Layer It On

You know that saying, "the more the merrier"? Well I think it should apply to accessories too. I know sometimes simple, understated accessories work best but other times it's a pretty chic look to layer them on for a more fun, mixed media effect.


{via}

I love the layered looks the ladies are rocking above! I think stackable rings and bunches of bangles are my new accessory must have and a great way to add color & texture to a look.
affordable & adorable at $6.80 from Forever 21


stackable amber rings $75 from Etsy shop SecretCharm


Juice Couture bangles $88 from Nordstrom


pretty feminin rings $17.93 from Asos


Kate Spade idiom bangles $17-$42 each


House of Harlow 1960 jagged rings $100 via Shopbop

I regularly throw on a bunch of bangles to add a little something to an otherwise understated outfit. I'm so loving the inexpensive Forever 21 bangles, I think a little shopping trip might be in order asap!

What do you think, will you be rocking the layered look?
<3

Also, thank you to everyone who entered the giveaway, winners will be announced soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f