Sunday 10 October 2010

Apple Orchard Photo Shoot

After seeing so many amazing editorials on various wedding blogs I was head over heels in love with engagement shoots. It came as no surprise that when I got engaged I was dying to have one of my own.

When fall rolled around and we went apple picking it occured to me that this might be the perfect setting for our very own engagement shoot! Instead of looking for a professional photographer we decided to save some money and asked a friend to to take our photos.

I could not be happier with how these came out and I am beyond excited to share my favs with all of you!








Locations: Brookdale Fruit Farm and Lull Farm in Hollis, NH
Photographer: Kinsey Michaels
Editing: All done by me using Photoscape software

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f