Wednesday 10 November 2010

Say Yes To The Dress

Sorry for my unplanned little blog-cation but more on that later.
If you follow me on Twitter you probably remember that I made a special trip to New York City last month.
I was on a mission to find the perfect wedding dress!


I tried on so many beautiful dresses and spent some quality time with my Mom and Sister!
and....I found the dress!
I found my perfect dress at Birnbaum & Bullock
they have so many gorgeous designs I loved trying them all on but once I put on that one beautiful dress I knew it was the right choice!


I'm not telling which dress I chose but think feminine lace & beading.
I'm so happy with my choice and as a bonus we also picked out gorgeous bridesmaid dresses too!
My Sis/MOH served as our model,


I forgot to take pics of the dress we chose haha but it's royal blue and very pretty!

We also made time for some non-wedding fun while I was in NY.
My Sis and I went to see Citizen Cope live, and we enjoyed a leisurely fondue lunch at Artisanal in between dress shops.

yum!

Well, I'm off to meet with a photographer this morning!
Have a fabulous Wednesday!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f