Thursday 26 May 2011

Rumah Accessories

Hullo ToothFairiers.

I'm pretty busy this week. Actually I'm tired enough. But I quite enjoy my activities.
How about you? Same as mine or maybe better? I wish you have better ones!
Btw, we are closer to the exam, aren't we?
Have you prepared yourself? ah! Don't be ashamed. I haven't either :D
I have a myriad of things to do. Busy busy.

This month, my mom tries to do a new business.
Selling accessories and girl stuff via BBM is a great choice I think.
The required capital is not too much. But, blackberry must be owned ya!
We comply with the conditions. My mom also has a good taste. That's the point.
So, my mom goes to Medan, purchases a few items to sell.
She has gone to Medan 3times in 2weeks.
Yeah, I mean her business is quite profitable. She looks so excited!
As a good daughter, I help her to take some photos of items - post them to Rumah Accessories (my mom's group) - reply comments - record orders - transport the goods to customers (!)
Quite tiring - quite fun! 


So, you you you! If you interested to join our groups, please add 233F3B3F
We also welcomed Re-seller :)
Thanks before!






-Rumah Accessories-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f