Monday 27 December 2010

Happy Holidays Indeed!

I had quite the nice Christmas and I hope all of you did too.
We were pretty busy the past fours days with all the family, friends & food.

On Christmas Eve the Future Hubs and I had a nice romantic dinner at our local fine dining seafood restaurant, Surf. After dinner we met up with the Best Man for drinks downtown.

tuna tartare, yum yum

Christmas day brought presents galore! We were spoiled rotten by the In-Laws and then I was spoiled rotten by my Love. We started the day with brunch at his Aunt's house, bacon, pancakes, and more Christmas cookies than I have ever seen!




After brunch we headed home to exchange gifts with eachother. The Future Hubs was really good to me this year with gifts from Tiffany & Co. and Kate Spade. I got him some fierce new ski goggles and bluetooth stereo accessories.





What did Santa bring you?
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f