Friday 31 December 2010

What The Fug?!

Happy Friday Lovelies!

In honor of my little trip down south I thought I would feature some shorts today, or are the overhauls? shortserhauls? wtf are these things? Maybe you can tell me...



One word: NO. Just no.
It's no wonder these babies are on sale (half off!) over at ModCloth but $60 is still way too much if you ask me. I can't believe the original price was over $120. Insanity.

Would YOU wear these?

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
For all my friendlies up North stay warm!
I'm off to bask in the Florida sun, but let's not rub it in.
<3


Disclaimer: The opinions featured on What The Fug?! are solely my own and are not meant to insult, or discourage anyone from shopping at, certain retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f