Monday 15 March 2010

I Do Love A Good Bargain

Saturday morning I was up bright and early to meet my Girlfriends for a trip to the Wrentham Village Premium Outlets!
I don't know about you but I love hitting up the outlets and lucky us because there are 3 choices of outlet shopping fun all within one hour of where we live.

We chose Wrentham because they have all the top name designers and are by far the biggest of all 3 outlet centers..
Kate Spade, Coach, Juicy Couture, American Appral, Banana Republic, Barneys, BCBG, Burberry, Kenneth Cole, Lucky Brand, Michael Kors and more.

I scored some fabulous deals like this denim jacket from Lucky Brand Jeans for $6.99.


and this Juicy Couture Cardigan that I originally saw online for $198, I scored it for $59.99!


and an adorable blue leather wallet from Coach!


but more importantly I enjoyed a great day of girl talk and retail therapy with my 3 best girlfriends.
Love them!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f