Tuesday 23 March 2010

Spring Makes My Feet Happy

For those of us living in the North,
Winter is long,
winter is cold,
And winter means very different fashion choices. 

What I love the most about the Spring and Summer is that I can wear nicer shoes
And I can wear open toe shoes!
Due to the snow, ice and hoards of salt all over the place
most of my nice shoes stay indoors during the winter months.
 Instead, I wear boots most of the time.

But last Saturday marked the official first day of Spring!
We had gorgeous weather last week, sunshine and warmth.
The first day of Spring didn't disappoint with weather in the 70's.
I broke out the sandals and open toed shoes.
Love.

So got get yourself a pedicure and show off those toes because Spring is finally here!
and for those of you living in Cali or Florida or other warm places,
I hate you.
Just kidding, I love everyone but I so envy your climate.

Here are some of my fav Spring styles that I am dying to stick my feet into:

I could live in Espadrilles.


Silver is a fave of mine since it's such a versatile color.


Denim wedges with a zipper detail.
So trendy and cute.


Gladiator sandals.
I love the multi-color ankle strap.


Peep Toe Slingbacks


Strappy Heels

Pretty Peep Toes
I love this gold tone.

And last week since it was so warm and Springy,
 I wore these adorable Steve Madden wedges I picked up from DSW

Paired with skinnies and a gray t-shirt.
They are still available here
but not in green anymore.

Happy Spring Everyone!
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f