Friday 7 January 2011

What The Fug?! Celebrity Edition

Friiiiidddaaayyy!!!!
I don't know about you but this week felt long. I am so ready to relax and enjoy my weekend.
And nothing kick starts my weekend like a little Celeb fashion gone horribly wrong.

It's winter, celebs and regular folk alike are hitting the slopes and ski bunnying it up all over the country.
Nothing beats some fabulous layers, cozy boots and tres chic winter wear.
Unless you're Jessica Simpson.



Girl, you are not doing yourself any favors here.
Even fellow bloggy pal and J Simps fan Mandy is weighing in on this uh, interesting look over on her blog Life In The Fashion Lane, check it out!

What do YOU think?
<3

Disclaimer: The opinions featured on What The Fug?! are solely my own and are not meant to insult, or discourage anyone from shopping at, certain retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f