Friday 21 January 2011

What The Fug?!

Friday is upon us again lovelies and I could not be happier.
I thought I would get lucky with a snow day but alas, only a 3 hour delay so I braved the storm and dragged myself to work.

I didn't do any extensive online "window" shopping this week so I asked Kinsey for ideas on where to find some uglies and she suggested TopShop and boy did I hit the jackpot. I could probably use TopShop for every WTF?! for the rest of the year!

But I chose this Maxi dress.
If someone could explain to me why on earth anyone would want to wear this, I am all ears.


I can't even fathom how you could wash such an item. Bathing suit cover up? maybe, but there are much cuter ways.

If any of you would wear this please speak up, and also send photos.

Happy Friday!
<3

Disclaimer: The opinions featured on What The Fug?! are solely my own and are not meant to insult, or discourage anyone from shopping at, certain retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f