Friday 14 January 2011

What The Fug?!

TGIF!!
Even though I had a break mid-week thanks to the big snow storm that hit New England I am still super happy that it's Friday, especially because it's my birthday weekend!! Woo!

I'm only 26 for a few more hours, my 30's sure are looming around the corner. I am having a low key birthday weekend, dinner with the in-laws, dinner with the future hubs and maybe some time with friends. The big party happens when my Bestie arrives from San Diego at the end of the month. Don't worry, I'll share the fun with y'all!

I chose this week's WTF?! because I knew there would be mixed opinions. Personally I would never wear it but I could see some fashionistas pulling it off. I do think that it could be a better DIY than spending $79 though!


This example is from Urban Outfitters but I have seen similar skirts at ModCloth and Lulu's. The latter being less expensive of course.

So,
Would YOU wear this?
Could you DIY this?
<3

Disclaimer: The opinions featured on What The Fug?! are solely my own and are not meant to insult, or discourage anyone from shopping at, certain retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f