Sunday 8 May 2011

The Best Creature Ever : MOM

Hi, ToothFairiers!

Do you remember what day is today? Huhh?
Yeah! You're right! Today is MOTHER Day!
People, I hope you do not treat your mom well on Mother Day only.
I wish that you can treat your mom well everyday.
Because everyday is Mother Day! :D
So, hug your mom everyday and tell her that you love her more day by day!

Talking about Mother Day, what will you say if I ask you to describe your mom in one word?
Perfect? Kind-hearted? Or maybe Cruel? ha-ha-ha. Keep the answere for yourself then!
But if you ask me to, I'll answer that 'Everything' is the best word to describe my mom.
Why? Here are the reasons:

*. If it was not because of my mom, I would never come to this world.
Who else is willingly to sacrifice her life to give me a birth if it's not my mom?

*. If it was not because of my mom, I would never understand what love is.
Who else will love me to die in once her lifetime if it's not my mom?

*.Who else will think that I am her whole life if it's not my mom?
She values me more than everything in this world!

*. No matter how may times I hurt her, She never resign for being my mom!
No matter how many times I made mistakes, She never fire me as  her child!

*. She is the most high-minded person ever for me.
Because she gives me everything without asking for anything in return.

*. When you feel that you were hurt by something,
Look around and you'll find your mom, the real person that hurt the most, cries by seeing you got hurt!

*. She handles everything without saying a word.
She does grumbling, but I've never heard any regret for being my mom spoken by her.

There are so many many more!
See? How great she is! She's my EVERYTHING!
The hero of the hero. & I love her so much, World!
*auooauoauooo* :D





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f