Wednesday 11 May 2011

Trend Alert: White Hot

I never really put a lot of thought into wearing white until we were headed to a white party on our cruise in 2009.


It's a very basic color that add a lot of heat and I am loving all the white I am seeing around the fashion world! Everything from shoes to handbags to swimwear is popping up in white.

I have been on the search for dresses for upcoming events and I keep coming back to white. I think a little white dress would be perfect for summer cocktail parties, bbq's (or my bridal shower).


Elliott Lucca Campillo Fringe Hobo in Linen

Qupid Ceduve wedges from Lulu's


One shoulder dress from BCBG.
They actually have a whole section devoted to white!


ruffle trim bikini from Victoria's Secret


What are your thoughts, is white boring and basic?
Or do you think it could be fun and flirty?
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f