Tuesday 13 July 2010

Ultra Modern

That is how I would describe my home decor style.
While I can certainly appreciate & enjoy other styles,
clean lines, glass, metal and dark colors will always draw me in.


I recently received a catalog in the mail that I had never gotten before,
maybe you've heard of it?
it's called Chiasso.

I fell head over heels in love with their ultra modern home decor,
basically I want to have my entire home look like a page out of that catalogue!


love this color palette & the wall decals

lots of nice, clean lines

neutral gray with a pop of pink & purple

love the glass & metal

funky flower wall art

a different take on shelving


and a funky wine rack


Looking through this catalog has made me really want to redecorate my living room,
I have been dying to change our deep red accent wall to a dark gray and add pops of lime green.

Definitely take a look at Chiasso online if you have a few minutes to surf
 they have a lot of different and interesting home decor choices!

Happy Tuesday!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f