Friday 30 July 2010

What The Fug?! Oh and I Quit My Job

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

I have a crazy weekend ahead,
tonight we're having some friends over for game night
and tomorrow we have...
Pre-Cana
Since we are getting married in the Catholic church
we are required to attend an 8 hour marriage education class.
I'm sure I'll have some interesting things to share next week.
We also have a party in Boston and my Sis also happens to be in the City tomorrow too!
Fun stuff.

oh ya and I quit my job.
Not on the spot like, see ya later aligator.
I gave notice today and start my new job on August 9th.
more deets later ;)

So anyway back to more friday fugly fashion.
yes it's time for...
So I know clogs are in and boots are always in
but together notsomuch.



They just don't look right to me.

What about YOU?

I'd like to thank Free People for these $248.00 disasters.
and my Boss for not freaking out on me today.


HAPPY FREAKING FRIDAY Y'ALL!!
<3

back to my friday I quit my job happy dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f