Thursday 23 September 2010

Blog Sale: 13 Coach Bags You'll Love

Between my Mom and I, we have quite a few Coach purses. I guess the love for their gorgeous designs runs in my family! We both decided it was time to let go of a few and blog pals Jaime and Kinsey suggested I offer them to my lovely readers before heading to Ebay.
All bags are 100% authenic Coach purses.

I priced them based on what I've seen on Ebay and the condition of each bag. All prices include shipping.
If you see something you like shoot me an e-mail at MyTangerineHearts[at]gmail[dot]com
I will accept only PayPal, because it's the easiest for everyone!
Click on the images to see a bigger, more up close shot
<3

Coach black leather & straw tote, great condition $85
Coach pink leather & straw tote, some wear & tear $55


Coach Hamptons large Weekend nylon totes in tan and black with water resistant lining, noth in excellent condition $95 each

Coach leather Hampton caryall in camel, like new $115

Coach blue Signature Soho tote with matching wallet, like new (used only 2 times) $120


Coach leather crossbody in white, some wear & tear and pen marks inside $45
Coach leather crossbody in black, some wear & tear $65
{vintage}


Coach ivory leather shoulder bag, excellent condition $95
Coach white leather tote with multi-colored lining, excellent condition $100

Coach denim small tote, some wear & tear, pen marks on inside lining $40
Coach white nylon small tote, some wear & tear and smudge on outside $35
Coach op-art signature wristlet, *brand new* with tags $40

and a bonus bag:

Express small evening bag/large wristlet, *brand new* with tags $15
{NOT Coach}

Thanks for checking out the sale!
Feel free to email me with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f