Wednesday 8 September 2010

Tapas & Martinis

There's a cute little tapas place is town called Stella Blu with a swanky yet relaxing atmosphere and superbly delicious dishes. Last night my bestie and I decided to head to this little spot and catch up over dinner. The food and drinks were amazing as usual, our server was a delight and catching up with my girl was even better!


We started off with some beverages,
a glass of red wine for me and a berry martini for her.
They were also doing a complimentary wine tasting so we got to try a nice Pinot Gris as well.


we dined on Shrimp Croquetas, Szechuan Green Beans and Chicken Flatbread Pizza



I decided to also try the Teal Martini since $4 of the purchase would go to Ovarian Cancer research,
it was delicious and charitable ;)


We finished up the evening with the Churro Stix, a favorite of ours with chocolate dipping sauce.
They were the perfect ending to a fab evening.


Are you hungry yet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f