Friday 3 September 2010

What The Fug?!

Happy Friday!!
Today marks exactly ONE year until my wedding! eeeeee!

Well anyway, it's been awhile since I have visited my fav inexpensivly trendy yet sometimes fugly retailer Forever 21 to showcase some of their fashions gone wrong sooooo I thought today would be a good opportunity!

And both of the items I have selected today are on sale so if you're feeling adventurous tasteless grab 'em while you can. Ironically, while I love love love F21 it's also where I got my dress from the Ugly Dress Party my friends and I had last year.

Feast your eyes on today's WTF?! choices,

If you weren't prepared for rain just cut some holes for your
arms and head into a black trash bag. Tres chic.

and who could resist looking like they're wearing a plaid mushroom?
Me, perhaps?

So here's the question,
Would YOU wear this?!

Enjoy the long weekend everyone! I'm jetting off to NYC to spend some time with my Sis, you can find me on the Upper East Side or maybe at Soho House, South Street Seaport  or the Frying Pan ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f