Friday 10 September 2010

What The Fug?!

Welcome my friends, welcome! Happy Friday to you. It's a bit of a sad Friday for me, I am working a half day (score!) but that means I have to work a half day tomorrow (sad face) BUT I still plan on making the most of my evening with a fab grilled chicken dinner with Ryan and his Sister.

Now onto the fug!
The reason I chose this piece from a fabulous and well known designer is because, well, I find it to be really fugly of course. The reason is that I hate Ugg boots, they look stupid on everyone, they aren't fashionable, you can't wear them in the snow because they're not waterproof so what is the point?!!

And these boots by Stella McCartney are just giant UGGS!!! which by the way I lovingly refer to as Ugglies.


No, and Thank You.

Would YOU wear these?
I bet some of you would, you probably own Uggs too.
I still love you.

TGIF!!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f