Sunday 19 September 2010

A Very Wicked Weekend

Last weekend Ryan and I inadvertantly did some very wicked things,
but we had a wicked good time doing it.
I hope you're catching the theme here!

When I moved to New England almost eight years ago I was surprised by the excessive use of the word wicked. It has now become a part of my vocabulary, much to the amusement of my Long Island family. It's just a part of that New England charm I guess!

So last weekend Ryan and I attended the annual Wicked Wine & Brew Fest in Litchfield, NH.
The Wicked Wine & Brew Fest was a seriously fun event that spotlighted some of the fabulous local breweries and vineyards in New England as well as some of the foods that are famous in these parts. You might recognize some of these famous names;

and so many more!

We were given a complimentary tasting glass when we got there and ten drink tickets!

I definitely hit up the Cabot stand a few times

two hands, two beers!

drinks, food and people everywhere!

It was a beautiful day and a really great time trying all the different beers, ciders, wines and snacks the Fest had to offer. We also took in some great local artists who performed all day.

The following day we headed into Boston, enjoyed dinner at McCormick & Schmicks and then took in Wicked at the Opera House. The show was amazing! I highly recommend it as it was wildly entertaining and very very funny too.

Go and see it if it's playing near you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f