Tuesday 18 May 2010

Fashion Post: My Weekend Style

Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone made it through Monday in one piece. I thought I would share some of the outfits I rocked this past weekend. Maybe it will be a regular thing? We'll see. Ryan is my lovely photographer for all of these photos, he finds it hilarious that I ask him to take a snap shot of me for no apparant reason other than, "it's for my Blog"

Friday
For a casual at home BBQ
{cardi: Limited; jeans, tank & shoes: Express: necklace: Alex Keller}

Saturday
Lunch with Ryan's Family


{sweater: Express; tank: Forevere21; skirt: Gap; shoes: Tommy Hilfiger via DSW}

Sunday
A day of shopping


{shorts: Forever21; jacket: Lucky Brank; top: Express; shoes: Tommy Hilfiger}

Hope everyone is having a lovely week!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f