Monday 3 May 2010

I'd Rather Be Sleeping Right Now

This weekend was so low-key and I loved every second of it. The last couple of weeks I have been inexplicably exhausted, I don't know what's causing it but I'm just so tired!! Just thinking about the prospect of making big plans was tiresome so instead I skipped all that and planned to do a whole lotta nothing in particular & spend some time with my Man.

We did a lot of grilling, shopping, cleaning, snuggling, tv watching, mini golfing and eating. We had amazing weather all weekend, in the 80s and 90s and sunny. Saturday night we grilled some steak tips and pretty much fell asleep on eachother while watching TV. Sunday we were a bit more productive after sleeping in we headed out to brunch and then played some mini-golf and got some ice cream. Sunday night we grilled again (shocker!) and hung out on our patio with a couple of Sam Summers. It was divine.




She really wanted to come outside too

Sometimes no plans are the best plans!
.
Today I totally have a case of 'The Mondays' my morning went so wrong in so many ways and work is dead today. This busy then dead then busy shit is starting to get really annoying. I need to get back on the job search bandwagon ASAP.

How was YOUR weekend?!
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f