Monday 24 May 2010

Four Movies That Don't Really Go Together

I watched four very different movies in the last week. 
My taste in movies is quite eclectic, I prefer drama and horror and tend to avoid romantic comedys but when I get bored I'll watch almost anything.
It takes a lot for a movie to make me laugh though.

The Twilight Saga: New Moon

I read all four twilight books.
I am not a twi-hard, I am not Team Edward of Team Jacob.
I only watch the movies because I read the books (and never in theaters) but I thought the movie was awful, I thought the first movie was awful too. Sorry all you Twilight fans out there in Blogland I'm sure I will get some comments disagreeing with me which is totally fine. I just don't think the acting is top-notch and find it awkard to watch the charactors interact.

The Machinist


This is the movie that Christian Bale lost a ton of weight for. His sickly thin body was really disgusting and distracting. The movie was creepy but interesting and left you wondering what the fuck is going on. I don't think this is a must see movie but it was interesting. If you like movies with a twist you will probably like this.

Year One

This movie was completely moronic but entertaining. There were a couple of laughs but it wasn't Tha Hangover or anything. Jack Black is really annoying though and obviously the premise was completely rediculous.

Shrek: Forever After

I have been a fan of the Shrek movies since day one. While some people said this movie lacked the adult humour that some of the others had I still found it hilariously entertaining. I would definitely recommend seeing this one if you have seen the others.

Maybe some of you have seen these? What were your opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f