Friday 21 May 2010

What The Fug?!

Wow.
It seems like just yesterday I posted my last WTF. This week really flew by for me and it's very rare that I would say that so I'm sure I will be punished with a horribly long dragging week starting on Monday.
Oh well.

So this week's WTF is a double wammy because I really couldn't decide between these two ugly articles of clothing. They both come from Top Shop, which I don't find shocking because their site, while have a few cute items, is full of WTF moments.

I realize Harem pants are popular, I don't know why.
When I look at these pants two things immediately come to mind,

1. a saggy baby diaper or 
2. an old man in droopy tighty-whities.

I don't see the appeal of wearing pants that make you look like you've got something hiding inside them.



and secondly, over-alls or over-hauls, whichever is correct, belong in the 1990's.
No exceptions.


Would YOU wear these?

Happy Friday Lovelies!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f