Thursday 27 May 2010

I Feel Like This....


between
work
job searching
wedding planning
my engagement party in a week

and just dealing with life in general I have myself wound up like a yo-yo.

So I sincerely apologize for my lack of posting this month (only 12 times?! and no recipes?! yikes) but I promise that my head is full of plenty of things to share with you all. I just need to pause, breathe and relax.

I would just like that to share one thing that has had been pissed to the max;
we sent out formal invitations to our Engagement Party with a specific rsvp date requesting that guests call my Mother.

A couple of our friends, who shall remain nameless, emailed & texted their rsvp.
Two people actually had a friend rsvp for them and didn't contact either myself or Ryan directly. (with the exception of those who asked if they should call my Mother and were told we could pass the message along for them, at least they asked)

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?

Am I totally overreacting? or am I right to think that etiquette dictates that people should rsvp as requested and if they can't or don't feel comfortable then at least call us or speak to us in person.

What do you think?

Love you all!! I'll be back to my badass self soon.
Promise
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f