Wednesday 5 May 2010

My Favorite Shoe For Summer

The Espadrille!

I have quite a few pairs of espadrilles and I just love them. To me they are the quintessential Summer shoe. A comfortable wedge with a casual style that is perfect with jeans, shorts and dresses. You can find quite a few variations of espadrilles, personally I own like, 5 pairs but I'm always looking to add to my collection.
This fun Summer hue makes this jeweled Steve Madden version a must have!

This Michael Kors version features one of my fav shoe details; ankle straps!

Love this navy blue version from Ralph Lauren

A cute slip on version by Seven For All Mankind via ShopBop


Tory Burch does it a little different with a ballet flat version


and of course the classic lace up version! Found at Bloomingdales

DSW also has a great version by Tommy Hilfiger (that I have!) but their website won't let me steal pics.
I hope you all love espadrilles as much as I do, I'm wearing a cute Burberry pair today!


1 comment:

LinkWithin

f