Thursday 20 May 2010

Pretty Girly Things

I was always a tomboy growing up - you would never have described me as a girly girl. I was tough, always played with the boys and wasn't afraid to get my hands dirty.

For the most part that is still true today except that I have embraced my inner girly girl. While I tend to favor black or darker clothes and jeans over anything else, I do love me some feminine frills, floral dresses and bows.

Always looking to add new tops to my collection I went on a little Forever 21 shopping spree and noticed almost everything I purchased had some kind of ruffle or girly touch. So if you want to tap into your inner girly girl, if you haven't already, check some of these pretty girly things out...

wedges and sandals from the Gap



ruffle skirt by Haute Hippie, lace dress by LaROK both via ShopBop


floral tunic and bow top from Forever 21


statement necklaces available at Nordstrom


headband and hair flower from Etsy shop Everyday Fairytale
you must check it out

Hope you enjoyed this little feminine fix, how lovely are these items? Makes me want to run out and buy them all!
The sun is shining and it's 80 degrees here, perfect weather for an evening on the patio and some grilling.
Have a lovely day everyone!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f