Monday 7 June 2010

Fashion Post: Weekend Style

Well Monday is over, which is just how I like it! I hope everyone made it through the monday blues!
I had a lovely weekend starting with Girls Night of Friday, a little shopping on Saturday followed by dinner at drinks with friends and Sunday was movie day!
I hope everyone had great weekends too! Here is a recap of some of my weekend wear, including an outfit from a few weekends ago.

For Girl's Night Out


{cardi: Old Navy; dress: BCBGeneration;
shoes; Forever 21 as seen on Bon Bon Rose Girls; belt: Express}

For dinner & drinks with friends

{jeans: Rerock for Express; vest: Target; top & necklace: Forever 21; shoes: Burberry; bracelet: vintage}

For a Saturday night out


{top: Arden B; cami: Express; jeans: Cheap Monday via ShopBop; watch: Bulova; shoes: JS by Jessica Simpson}

Have a wonderful evening Lovelies!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f