Thursday 10 June 2010

I'm Kind Of Obsessed With My Cats

Growing up we had a dog.
We weren't cat people, cats were just so foreign to me.
So when I accomanpied a friend on a trip to the local ASPCA I was surprised to fall in love with a cat.
She was only 1 year old but had lived at the shelter for most of her life and I just felt an instant connection to her.
The next day, I brought Jinx home.

{under the bed is where it's at}


{back away from my green ball}

Last year, Ryan's coworker had some kittens to giveaway, and Lilly joined our little family.

{I'm the baby, gotta love me!}

{cupcakes. yum}

Now I'm a full blown cat lady.
I talk to my cats, sometimes in baby talk.
I say goodbye to my cats when I leave the house.
I tell them I love them and I obsessively take pictures of them.

So I present to you,
Lilly & Jinx: A Love Story

{please keep me warm!}

{love at first sniff}

{you can't get us!}

{peek-a-boo}


{heart shaped}

{plotting our escape}

{piggy back rides}


{nap time}

How cute are they?
Looking at pics of Lilly when she was a baby makes me wanna to run out and get another kitten
haha.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f