Friday 11 June 2010

What The Fug?!

Happy Friday & welcome to this week's
What The Fug: Celebrity Edition

We all know the rich & famous love the dress outrageously to either draw attention to themselves or make a fashion statement (Lady GaGa anyone?)

So this week I came across a celeb who, in my opinion, committed a major fashion fail resulting in a WTF moment.

Ke$ha
In addition to the slew of things that are obviously wrong with this woman her fashion sense definitely takes one of the top spots.
Check out this outfit she donned while out in London.

{via}

Unflattering spandex, clashing patterns and colors....no thanks.
I would just like to note that I am in no way against self exrpression or creativity I just reserve the right to poke fun when it goes terribly wrong ;)

Would YOU wear this?

Happy Friday Lovelies!
I'm currently on Long Island and ready to spend time with family & friends
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f