Friday 18 June 2010

What The Fug?!

TGIF!
Another week bites the dust & Monday marks the 1st official day of Summer, woohoo.

Last night's TweetUp/Blogger meet up was a blast and after some red wine I wasn't so nervous.
I met some familiar faces and some new faces and had a great time chatting and mingling with everyone.
I definitely have some fab new Blogs to check out now too!

But more on that later because it's Friday and that means...
What The Fug?!

I'm all for being patriotic but I don't think any flag fashion will ever hold a candle to Geri Halliwel's Union Jack dress. Not even Katy Perry's recent attempt could not compete, maybe because it was rubber? Who knows.

But I found this little thang over at Target and it definitely made me go, WTF?



I love stripes, I love stars, but unless it's the actual American Flag I'm gonna have to pass.

What to you think?
Would YOU wear this?

I'm going to have a bittersweet Friday night as we are having a "Last Hurrah" for my best friend Katie before she leaves tomorrow to start her new life in California. Honeslty tearing up just writing this. It's going to be tough night but it's going to be so much fun too.

Have a fab Friday!
<3

PS - there's still time to enter my CSN Stores Giveaway!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f