Thursday 17 June 2010

Things I Don't Normally Do

Growing up I was a very shy kid.
So shy that I wouldn't let anyone take my picture (without a fight),
wouldn't hug anyone
and was generally very very quiet.


This serious fear of social interaction stayed with me for a long time
it only got worse when my Family packed up and moved from Ontario, Canada to Setauket, NY in 1996.
I had a hard time making friends and it took awhile for me be comfortable in my own skin.

These days I am much more social than before!
I'm actually quite fun ifIdosaysomyself.
But it can take a while for me to open up to people, usually I stand quietly by and observe the goings on before I decide to jump in a open my big trap. I'm not a go out of my way to make friends type of girl.

BUT tonight I am leaving my comfort zone and going to Boston for
Me and my girl Kinsey will be heading down together to meet up with some fun & fabulous Bloggers like,

LiLu of LivitLuvit fame


and Jaime of La Vie J'aime


Totally stole ya Twitter pics gals.
They're both super cool on their blogs so I doubt they'll be any less cool in person.


Let's keep our fingers crossed I don't embarras myself too much, k?
<3

Happy Thirsty Thursday!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f