Tuesday 22 June 2010

Summer Essentials

So yesterday was the first official day of Summer!
I am so looking forward to more sunny, warm days and trips to the beach.
Summer is one of my favorite seasons because I feel like everyone is so much more alive.
There is so much to do and being outside is just glorious.

Here are some of my top summer essentials, I know everyone's got some but these are the things I can't live without!


Sunblock
If you're vampire pale like me, you're gonna need this!



A sassy swimsuit



Bobbi Brown's Beach
My fav Summer fragrance


Beach tote
Love this from Kate Spade

Shades


Flippers
a/k/a Flip Flops ;)
I love the classic Old Navy ones



Sundresses/Beach Coverups
this cute Juicy one serves double duty



Well, I think I'm ready to hit the beach!
What are some of your Summer essentials?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f