Tuesday 22 February 2011

Grayscale.

I tend to gravitate toward darker colors in my wardrobe, black has always been a friend to me. Lately I have been trying to branch out and add more vibrant colors and prints to the mix but I have a little obsession with one color.

gray

From boots to outerwear gray appears in my wardrobe in many capacities.

Gray seriously goes with anything.

It's just such a classic color that I don't think it will ever be out of style. From casual wear to evening attire check out some of my favorite gray pieces.


gray skinnies are a must have!
Citizens of Humanity via Shopbop


a comfy cardi fits into any wardrobe.
from Gap


I rock a gray handbag on the regular.
L.A.M.B via Nordstrom



anyone can pull off gray pumps
the calwell from Aldo


for work or play
Thread Social via Gilt Groupe
(invite here)


even evening wear looks good in gray
Shoshanna via Saks

A classic gray pencil skirt, a scarf or other accessory. Even nail polish...

Essie Chinchilly

the possibilities are endless!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f