Friday 11 February 2011

What The Fug?!

Today is a good day.
1. it's Friday
2. I'm only working 4 hours
3. I'm off to Stratton, VT for a ski weekend!
Yes!!


WTF?! is brought to you by Arden B today.
Everyone once in awhile I find something really cute from Arden B. The rest of the time I think they are marketing to hookers. Seriously, just look through their dress collection and tell me you don't picture someone street walker strutting her stuff in some of these! (if you are a streetwalker, I apologize.)



This dress reminds me of girls I would see clubbing when I was 18.
And it's really ugly.

Would YOU wear it?

Does anyone have anything fun planned this weekend?
Early V-Day celebration? going gift shopping? Make sure you check out my gift guide!
<3

Disclaimer: The opinions featured on What The Fug?! are solely my own and are not meant to insult, or discourage anyone from shopping at, certain retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f