Friday 18 February 2011

What The Fug?! Celebrity Edition

Folks, it's that time again!
Friday

I do love me some Friday but I'm actually spending my evening at the office (yikes). Sooo no fun plans for me tonight but I should be able to catch up on my blog reading!

I'm teaming up with my girl Mandy again this week and we have decided to pick on Miley Cyrus but can you blame us? She makes it oh so easy.


Um, she's 'all grown up y'all'.  
Miley honey, sometimes less is more.

The Herve Leger dress is indredibly unflattering and the Louboutin's are just too much.
The only description that fits is: eyesore! it's like an optical illusion gone wrong, maybe if I stare long enough I'll find the hidden message?

Pop on over to Life in the Fashion Lane to get Mandy's take on Miley's Faux Pas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f