Friday 4 February 2011

What The Fug?! Celebrity Edition

Happy Friday!!!
I had the laziest week of all time.
TWO massive snowstorms hit New England giving me two full days off of work and what did I do? Nothing! Super lazy, I know.

I'm happy the weekend is here though and I'm off to go skiing yet again and I'll be attending a little shindig on Sunday. Do ya'll have any plans for the big game?

I decided to feature a male this week, I don't think any men have graced the pages of What The Fug?! before so it's time.

I think Adam Lambert is a repeat WTF?! offender but this outfit is beyond awful.

{via}
The clothes, the accessories, the hair...ugh.

What do YOU think?!

Have a fabulous weekend!
and whoever you cheer for, enjoy the game!
<3

Disclaimer: The opinions featured on What The Fug?! are solely my own and are not meant to insult, or discourage anyone from shopping at, certain retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f