Thursday 15 October 2009

I Hardly Recognize The Girl You Are Today

I actually started a blog about a month ago and in a fit of stupidity deleted all the posts, and then the blog itself. While the blog is recoverable, the posts are not so I figured I would just start fresh. I started that blog to share all the things I like/love/hate from recipes to fashion to music and that is still my intention here with a little bit about the current events of my life thrown in.

The reason I deleted my blog was because I was afraid someone I knew would find it and think it was dumb, which is just dumb in itself. So I'm beginning anew, I will probably include some of the old posts (what I can remember of them). Why do I care what people think?

I don't know when I became so caught up in my insecurities but I realize now that it's negative thinking that is responsible for me thinking my life suck and not that my life actually sucks. My life doesn't suck, not even close. So now I can move on from the pessimistic attitude that seems to have swallowed me whole. Positive thinking really is the key to happiness (thanks Dad). I'm not saying I won't have crappy days though, that is unavoidable.

So here I will rant, rave, endorse products I love (or hate), let you know what fashions I think are fabulous, what fashions I think are disasters, what foods I'm cooking, what drinks I'm drinking and what I'm currently up to. I also probably won't update this daily, maybe once or twice a week. We'll see how it goes.

So for anyone reading this welcome to my 'new' blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f