Friday 23 October 2009

What a day to realize I'm not dead

This week certainly flew by. I'm not sure why it went by so quickly but I'm not complaining.

Tonight 4 of my Girlfriends are coming over for a cocktail party, I'm so excited and also a little stressed. Hosting is always a little more stressful because I feel like things just need to be perfect. As my Boyfriend and I are basically the only ones with our own place it's not uncommon for us to be hosting all the parties. Our friends are great though because they all pitch in by bringing a dish or drinks, sometimes even supplying decorations.


This week I been listening to some songs that I just can't get enough of. In particular a song by Greg Laswell called What A Day. It's haunting and depressing and I love it!






What A Day - Greg Laswell

and one of my favorite artists, A Fine Frenzy recently released a new album called Bomb in a Birdcage, one of my favorite songs is Stood Up.






Stood Up - A Fine Frenzy

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f