Thursday 29 October 2009

All That Glitters Is Not Gold

Lately I have been OBSESSED with anything covered in sequins. I so badly want to go out and buy all kinds of sequin clothing and accessories. I'm not sure if I could pull off all of the looks but accessories for sure! If I could go sequin crazy I would get some of these:

Coach's Amanda Fashion Sequin Wristlet, $148. I love this because it's a little larger than some other wristlets so you can definitely fit your phone, money, lip gloss,  & small digital camera. That is always my biggest concern with wristlets, not being able to bring along my things. I asked my Boyfriend to get me this for Christmas.


Coach's Dassi Wedge Heels, $178. I love love love wedge heels, I actually have these in their black signature pattern.  I would pair these with skinny jeans, a black dress or a mini with black tights

Express Sequin Leggings, $98. I loved these from the moment I saw them. I have no idea what I would pair these with! I personally don't wear leggings as pants but I feel like these ones should be treated as pants just because there's so much going on with the sequins.


Express Dreamweight Long Tank in Sequins, $49.50. I like this in blue and would pair it with black tights and high boots. I could see myself wearing this out to a club or even to a party!


This one from Bebe is also cute, Disco Sequin One Shoulder Dress, $119.


There are SO many different ways to wear sequins. I've seen sequin cardigans, vests, skirts, blazers, belts, scarves, you name it, there are sequins all over it! Saks even has a whole section on their website devoted to all things that shine.

And for fun, if money were no option I would totally rock these:
Herve Leger Allover Sequin Dress, $2,070. Just look at it, it's gorgeous!


and this:
Coach Sequin Spotlight, $398. I considered buying this but I feel I will get more miles out of the wristlet.

it also comes in RED


Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f