Tuesday 17 August 2010

Best Friends and Brewery Tours

Sheesh, we have been having the busiest August ever!
Social commitments and adjusting to my new work schedule are  the main reasons why this Blog has been so neglected over the last week or so. Getting home an hour later than I'm used to makes for a tired and lazy Katy.

Well anyway, I promise I am well on my way to getting back some form of normalcy. I have some awesome recipes lined up for this week and a brain full of fashion.
But what have I been up to?! Since getting back from Chicago it has been one social affair after another. Going away parties galore, brewery tours, dinners, drinks, an almost Wedding...

One of my bestest gal pals, Amber, is making the move to San Francisco next week which meant not one, but two going away parties for the lovely lady this past weekend the second of which was a brewery tour in Portsmouth, NH.



One of the Fiance's close friends is being deployed to Afghanistan so of course there was a party to see him off, wish him well, celebrate his birthday and get him very drunk.



Then the was the wedding that wasn't. Straight out of a crazy rom-com there were last minute disagreements over a pre-nup which resulted in a walk down the aisle but no vows, rings or marriage followed by a reception. At least the venue was totally gorg.



So am I staying in this weekend to relax and recoup? No! I will be making a trip down to the great state of New Jersey for my Brother's engagement party.

And after that, can a girl get some rest please?
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f