Monday 9 August 2010

The Windy City

This past weekend we boarded a plane and headed to Chicago, Illinois!
We had a fantastic weekend full of friends, fun and food.


We tasted some of Chicago's best deep dish pizza from Lou Malnati's 



checked out the set of Transformers 3

(that's Shia right there on the right)


and cruised around Navy Pier, Millenium Park and the Sky Deck






We had such a great time catching up with our friends


In addition to taking in the sites we hit up an fun wine bar, clubs Lumin and Epic and some amazing restaurants.

We flew in last night just in time for me to catch some Z's before starting my new job this morning!
The first day went well, I'm really excited about my new career and look forward to sharing it with you all.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f