Wednesday 25 August 2010

A Very Jersey Weekend

After 7 hours and one minor breakdown in the car we made it to New Jersey thirty minutes late for my Brothers' engagement party. What can I say? We like to make an entrance.

Some highlights of our trip include cheap gas that we didn't have to pump ourselves, being hit on by some dirty thug at a rest stop, pouring rain at the beach and a few adult beverages. The trip didn't quite go as planned due to insane traffic and bad weather but we still had a great time with my family.

I am however, sad to report there were no Snookie sightings, we were in a completely different part of Jersey.

Some photographic highlights:

my oh my what a good lookin' family


watch out now, she has knives



the beautiful beach, pre-monsoon

only the brave ones went in

I apologize for my pitiful lack of commenting lately. I have been reading!! swear. My work computer can't have IE 8 due to an incompatibility with company software and this causes lots of web errors which means I try to comment, I write my comments but they just won't post!

I'm working on it.
Until then, Have a fab-u-lous Wednesday!
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f