Monday 2 August 2010

From Casual Clothes To Career Wear

In one week I will be joing the staff of a leading private college
working with the recruiting department.
My new position is very people oriented and much more in-line with what I actually went to college for.
I'm really excited to be starting a new career path and even more excited about having
benefits!

For the last 2.5 years I have been rocking jeans at my nine to five.
I am going from a super casual work environment to a corporate office setting
and obviously I'll need to dress the part.
So with a new job must come new wardrobe!

Mostly I will be looking for versatile pieces that I can mix & match.
Here are a few of my favs...


skinny cropped pants from Gap are a must for me




wide leg trousers (a trend spotlighted by the Bon Bon Rose Girls)
and a pretty cardi from Banana Republic



pencil skirt and sheath dress from Ann Taylor Loft

 

flats and wedges from Aldo

Where is your fav place to shop for career wear?
I'd love to know!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f