Monday 30 August 2010

Emmy Awards Fashion

While I unfortunately missed the Red Carpet on tv, I did catch part of the show and thanks to OMG at Yahoo I was able to catch up on the fashion!

I chose my favs and the ones I didn't like so much (hate is such a strong word) and I must say, way more favs this time around! So let's get to it!

FAVS

Sofia Vergara is stunning in gold

Claire Danes is breathtaking in a sparkly blush number that is so on trend.

Julie Bowen is showstopping in a fitted  J. Mendel dress


I am loving the color of Jayma Mays Burberry Prorsum gown


Jenna Fisher is ravishing in coral

Adore the material and flow of Kyra Sedgewick's gown

Jennifer Carpenter is stunning in sequins and husband Michael C. Hall is equally delicious

I would trade places with Nina Dobrev anyday, she looks phenomenal!

Those I was not a big fan of

Christina Hendricks is 80s prom dress gone horribly wrong in this lavender ensemble

Military inspired looks are hot right now but Anna's dress is so not.

Eva Longoria Parker's look, while very pretty, bores me.

Lo Bosworth's look is more suited for a day at the office, not the Emmys.

Lea Michelle's Oscar de la Renta gown is a hot mess


I have no words for this hideous hot pink look donned by Holly Burrell

and Honorable Mentions

I'm undecided on Tina Fey's look, I love it and don't at the same time

and I adore Rose Byrne's dress but the hair is awful.


So who did you love? Who was a hot mess? Agree with my picks?
I'd love to hear your thoughts!
<3

Thanks to Yahoo for the photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f