Wednesday 4 August 2010

I Can Hear Fall Calling My Name

Fall fashion has been all over the blog world lately and while I fully intend to embrace the last moments of humid sunshine here in the Northeast, a few crisp mornings have left me breathlessly awaiting the days of colorful leaves and cooler temps.

Of course like any fashion forward woman I have been browsing the fall fashion trends, picking out my favorite looks. I tend to buy new pieces for my wardrobe every season, a habit picked up from my back to school days when my Parents would happily fork over the cash for a whole new wardrobe.

I am looking forward to high boots, textured fabrics, deep colors and leather jackets.

I'm in love with the color of the Haute Hippie dress.
I can picture it paired with a dark leather jacket.
Available from ShopBop


The textured fabric on these Ann Marino pumps screams fall to me.
Via DSW


The perfect tailored leather jacket with a cool assymetrical zipper.


See by Chloe daytripper in a rich yellow brings an unexpected pop of color to the dark fall palette.
Available at Revolve


These leopard print flats are steal for only $12.99 at Target.
Patterned shoes will be a great look this fall




Accessories in the colors of fall foliage will add pizzaz and tie together any look.
House of Harlow necklace, Judith Ripka cocktail ring and Lauren by Ralph Lauren bracelet all from Nordstrom

Is anyone else getting ready to re-vamp their fall wardrobe?
Where are you shopping?

Happy Wednesday and happy shopping!
<3

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the post keep sharing with us. cheap black bomber jacket mens can be a good idea if you looking for leather jacket.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

f